Assume you’ve reached the highest brightness setting (100%) on your laptop, but still some details aren’t clear. In this scenario, you can make laptop screen brighter than Max. There is a manual way to do this, and there are also various apps that will assist you in increasing the brightness of your laptop’s screen. Furthermore, you may be dealing with a display that automatically changes brightness in the wrong manner and does not always function as it should. Maybe you’re dealing with a picture or video that’s still too dark, even when it’s set to maximum brightness.
Here’s How To Make Laptop Screen Brighter Than Max!
Fortunately, you have a few options for adjusting your screen’s brightness beyond the limit.
Adjusting Display Brightness on Desktop Monitors
For desktops, the brightness buttons are located on the monitor itself. You can enter a special menu by pressing the buttons at the bottom or on the side of your monitor. Afterward, you can make any necessary adjustments to the brightness.
Increasing Laptop Brightness Above Maximum on Laptop
Look no further than your laptop’s Color Calibration Wizard if you wish to go beyond the maximum screen brightness. This wizard will allow you to adjust the hue and brightness of your screen even further. You can use this option if you have Windows 10 on your laptop or desktop. There is no need to install anything.
1. You can initiate the process by going to the Start menu in Windows. Press the Windows key or click the Windows logo at the bottom left corner of your screen, along the taskbar, or on the taskbar.
2. Now, open the Settings menu from the Windows Start menu. It’s the gear symbol in the menu’s bottom left corner.
3. Afterward, tap on System.
4. Now, select Display from the left-hand menu. Scroll down the Display page until you find a hyperlink for Advanced display settings. You will find it under the “Multiple Displays” section.
5. Then, click the hyperlink for Display adapter properties. A pop-up window will appear.
6. Select the Color Management tab at the top of the pop-up window. After that, click on Color Management. Consequently, another pop-up window will appear.
7. Now, tap on the Advanced tab option at the top. Afterward, in the advanced tab, scroll down the bottom of the window. Click on Calibrate Display under “Display Calibration.”
8. Finally, you will be able to make laptop screen brighter than max by adjusting the settings from the calibrate display.
Disabling Automatic Brightness
Automatic brightness is fantastic for saving battery life and reducing eye strain, but it doesn’t always operate as it should. But don’t worry, you can turn it off at any time easily.
1. Start by going to the Start menu in Windows. Press the Windows key or click the Windows logo at the bottom left corner of your screen, along the taskbar, or on the taskbar.
2. Now, go to the Control Panel.
3. Select Hardware and Sound from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Power Options from the Hardware and Sound menu.
5. Click on Change Plan Settings next to your performance plan.
5. Now as per your liking, you can disable automatic brightness and set it according to your requirements.
Making Use of Third-Party Apps
There are a few Microsoft programs that will allow you to brighten your Windows 10 screen. F.lux, Win10 Brightness Slider, CareUEyes, and Dimmer are the most popular ones that you can use to make your laptop screen brighter than the max. They contain a slider/controller feature that allows you to adjust the brightness of your screen.
After following the aforementioned guide, you will be able to make the laptop screen brighter than the max. If you like our article or have any queries regarding it, do mention them in the comment section!